How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years or 64 months, whichever you prefer
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
How old is he? 31
Who eats sweets? Both of us. In fact, we both just finished a dish of brownies a la mode. I couldn't be with someone who didn't like chocolate. I did that once and he was an ass. I'm sure the two were related.
Who said I love you first? Me. He tricked me into it.
Who is taller. He is, but I weigh more. Wait! I don't want people to know that!
Who can sing the best? We are both equally bad. He has better pitch, but I have a better voice.
Who is smarter? We are both god damn geniuses, but L. has a head for historical bric-a-brac and I am more creative and English-y. We are both S-T-U-P-I-D when it comes to math.
Who does the laundry? L. used to do it all. Now, L. does his laundry and our sheets and I do my own laundry and my baby's. Neither of us folds so we just have clean clothes strewn everywhere.
Who pays the bills? Me, unfortunately.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the bottom of the bed and looking at it, I sleep on the right side. Laying in it, I guess I sleep on the left side. That's a circumstance resulting from my pregnancy. I had to sleep on my left side and like to sleep facing away from the middle of the bed.
Who mows the lawn? Lawn does (hee hee)
Who cooks dinner? I almost always do, but L. makes breakfast on the weekends and makes me coffee every morning.
Who drives? He does.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We are both equally good (or bad) at this. We are both pretty willing to admit that we are wrong.
Who kissed who first? That would be him, after I sat in his lap for 2 hours.
Who asked who out first? L. pursued me from the beginning.
Who wears the pants? We take turns. Sometimes we share.
I tag Libby (modify the questions as needed).
1 comment:
Too cute Hannah. I think my teeth hurt:) It's fun to know those things about you two. Can't wait to read Libby's. -Miss
Post a Comment