Friday, January 9, 2009

Gratuitous Baby Pictures






I don't really have much to blog about tonight.  S. is doing very well.  He seems to have allergies but we've got him on some over the counter stuff (doctor approved, of course) that seems to be helping.  He's been eating a ton lately--like constantly, in huge amounts.  Two days after his birthday, he started walking and he walks more and more each day.  The day when he runs away from me for the first time is in the very near future.

I went back to work, which was fine except I haven't quite adjusted to waking up at 5 am again.  I am not--and never will be--a before the sun rises early bird.  I think any time before 6 am is an ungodly hour to be awake.  Whatever, though, I'll survive.

L. is working on setting up a time to take his oral exams and trying to prepare for them.  Hopefully we'll have a date for the exams after he meets with his advisor next Thursday.


1 comment:

Libby said...

My nephew is so damn cute!