S. is really starting to talk. Last weekend, he and L. were playing, passing a tupperware lid back and forth, holding it up to their mouths and making noises. L. said, "Hello, S" and S. responded, "Hello, Dada." L. and I were so delighted. We laughed and then spent the rest of the day trying to get him to repeat it, which he never did. He still only says 8 or 10 words, but he "talks" a lot and it gets continually more complicated-sounding.
He's also a very skilled walker. In fact, as of tonight, he is officially running. He spent ten minutes before his bath running back and forth in the hall outside the bathroom, laughing the whole time. I can't wait to see what he starts doing next.
2 comments:
Running!OMG! I can't wait to see.
One day soon he's going to say "Leave me alone! You are a big stinker!" and you are going to wish he never learned how. But then, most likely the same day he will say something like, " I love you momma, you are my best friend ever" and you are going to melt. It is so thrilling each new development.
Post a Comment