Unfortunately, S. developed a slight fever on Halloween so he missed his daycare's party and didn't get to go trick or treat. I took some pictures of him in his dragon costume on Halloween morning, though, and humiliated Penelope by dressing her as a hotdog. That was worth a few laughs. I know that some people would roll their eyes at us dressing up our dog for Halloween. Let me just be clear on the "why" here. We do not think it's cute to dress up one's pets, rather we dress her up so we can spend the night laughing at her attempts to get her costume off and at the sad looks she gives us. It is truly hilarious and well-worth the money the costume cost us. I hope you enjoy the photos of both our sweet baby and our stinky dog as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Victorian Wedding
16 years ago
1 comment:
Hannah, your boy is SO CUTE!!! My favorite thing about him, besides being your son is that his smile seems to light up the whole room! That is some serious adorable going on!
Post a Comment