Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life Update (Boring Alert!)



(This one's for you, Sis. You asked for it and here it is. Your wish is my command.)

I haven't blogged on here lately because I haven't really had much to say. Things are pretty much the same as they were in January. Here's a run-down of what has (not) been happening the last couple of months.

1) S. is doing well at his new "school." He sometimes seems a little overwhelmed by all the other kids, but he has learned to say "sorry," which we weren't sure he would ever do. He is also eating school lunch, which I wasn't sure I ever wanted to let him do.

2) S's newest thing that he does at least once a day is to use his markers to color all over his hands. Every time he does it, I'm glad he hasn't moved to coloring on the walls or furniture. I need to stock up on magic erasers.

3) L. is going to a conference in a few months, presenting a paper that will become a chapter in his dissertation. Yay!

4) I am still teaching. 'Nuff said.

5) There is so little that we can plan for right now, it's driving me crazy. Until L. is finished with school and has a job offer, everything is up in the air.

6) S. is getting ready to start potty training, which I am both happy about and a little intimidated by. Hopefully, we can get that accomplished this summer.

7) It looks like spring is finally here. I plan on planting a garden this summer and adding some landscaping to the house. We'll see.

8) No second babies is sight. We will probably start clomid in about 6 months. I hope it works as well this time as it did last time.

9) Trying to make exercise a regular part of my life, walking the dogs and such.

10) S. has started being a little picky about what he eats, which means he only wants fruit and carbs. Gah! It's driving me crazy.

11) Can't wait for spring break!

12) Been missing the family a lot lately.

That's it, really. Things are kind of in a holding pattern right now.

No comments: