L. and I recently purchased a Wii. Like half of the nation, I decided to try out the Wii Fit in an effort to have some fun exercising and hopefully lose the rest of my baby weight. Unfortunately, after waiting and waiting to find a Wii in stock, there are still no Wii Fits available. L. and I have been playing other Wii games in the interem. L.'s favorite game is Wii boxing. I have to admit, it's pretty fun and is actually quite a workout on it's own. I played for about a half an hour yesterday and my shoulders and sides were sore this morning. I also bought Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii and played that for awhile last night. It's a great game and really difficult to do well. It becomes even more difficult if you try to dance while holding a 17 pound bouncing, giggling baby boy.
My favorite game for the Wii comes on Wii Play. It's a game where you have to find whatever the game tells you to, i.e. two lookalikes in a crowd, 2 odd ones out, etc. I have gotten up to level 58. I hope to get to 60 tonight.
If you aren't a big video game player but would like something interactive and fun, I would strongly suggest getting a Wii. It's worth it.
Victorian Wedding
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment