Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Thirsky!

Today was a good day. S. was in a good mood or he was alseep. He's had a snotty nose since he got his vaccinations on Tuesday, but he seems to be getting better. I didn't have to suck his boogers out even once today. That makes it a good day in my book since he screams every time I do it like I'm sucking out his brain through his nose.

Also, my little guy drank from a cup for the first time today. He loves eating and is really interested whenever somebody else is stuffing something in their mouthes. He was sitting on my lap this evening as I was eating dinner and kept trying to divert my lemonade glass to his mouth. I decided to see if he would take a sip and sure enough, he did. We got a little cup for him and poured him a little breast milk cocktail, which he drank right down. After he was finished, he let out a Homer Simpson style belch and then had major hiccups for about 15 minutes. Ah, a great drink will do that to a man.


No comments: