I told this story to my sister today already, so please bear with me, Libby. I took my little guy with me to the grocery store yesterday and by the time we were finished he was very tired and just wanted to be home snuggling with mommy. I put him in his carseat (which he hates) and started driving home. We live about 15 minutes from the grocery store. I looked back at my son in our baby mirror and saw that he had his head down. For the rest of the ride home, every time I looked back at him, his head was down. Now, my baby never sits in his carseat like that. He is either looking around or asleep with his head to the side, so I was a little worried that he wasn't feeling well. When we finally got home, I jumped out of the car and opened up the back door and realized why he had been sitting like that all the way home. His head was down because he was trying to undo he carseat belt! Please remember that this child is five months old and not even able to crawl yet. My future is looking scarier by the minute. I can already feel the heartburn he is going to cause me in a few years.
Victorian Wedding
16 years ago
1 comment:
I am so scared for you! I predict lots of disasters in your future! He is so precious Hannah!
Post a Comment